This recipe is one of the quick and easy one. The thing which inspired me in making and developing this recipe was, on the occasion of Mothers Day, where i wanted to cook something for my mom, as she likes quick and easy recipes with minimal ingredients and flavor.
For the Croquette
Potatoes - 100 gms
Onions - 50 gmsCapsicum - 50 gms
Black pepper - to taste.
Salt - to taste
Raw mango - 30 gms
Sausage - 1 pack
Chilli Flakes - 10 gms
Breadcrumbs - 30 gms
1. Chop the onions, capsicum and keep them in a bowl.
2. Peel the potatoes, and keep them for boiling.
3. Thaw the sausages, and cook them in a pan over medium flame.
4. In the bowl of the onions and capsicum, put in the sausages and mash them, keep some aside.
5. Add in the grated raw mango, season with salt & pepper and chilli flakes.
6. Once the potatoes are boiled, add them to the bowl and mash them and mix along with the sausages and add in breadcrumbs if needed for binding.
7. Slice the remaining sausages diagonally in thick slices.
8. Make croquettes of the mixture and stuff the sausage in the middle and shape in the form and shallow fry till golden brown on both sides.
9. Serve along hot with the Tzatziki.
Yogurt - 100 gms
Onions - 30 gms
Green Bell Pepper - 30 gms
Salt - to taste
Black Pepper - to taste
Raw Mango - 10 gms
Tomatoes - 30 gms
Mint Leaves - 10 gms
Juice of Lemon - 1 Lemon
1. Take the yogurt and hang it in a muslin cloth for sometime, so that all the excess water is drained out to obtain hung curd.
2. Chop the onions, green bell peppers, tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Grate the raw mango in a bowl and add it to the vegetable mixture.
4. In another bowl, take the hung curd, add in the vegetable mix and season and mix well.
5. Add in some chopped mint, lemon juice and mix well.
6. Keep it in the fridge to chill.
7. Serve along with the croquettes.
1. For the Tzatziki,, flavoring of choice can be added.
2. Coat the croquettes in breadcrumbs for an extra crispiness.
3. Stuffing can be replaced with the choice.
The recepie is wanderful and that is cool to taste something new and great.ReplyDelete
I'm glad I found your wonderful culinary blog. You have a lot of interesting and unusual recipes.ReplyDelete