SWEET BRUSCHETTA WITH FRUITS
My this recipe is a take on a dessert and the famous Italian starter (antipasto / antipasti ) - Bruschetta.
2-3 Kiwi fruits peeled
1 Box Strawberries
1 French Baguette
1 Small jar Nutella
20 gms Icing sugar
1. Peel the Banana, core the apple, and clean the strawberries.
2. Cut all the fruits into small cubes and keep them in a bowl and squeeze half lemon and mix well.
3. Keep it in the fridge for sometime to chill.
4. Slice the baguette in thin slices.
5. Heat a grill pan and toast the baguette until grill marks appear.
6. Remove the fruits from the fridge.
7. Spread the baguette with lots of Nutella.
8. Take a spoonful of the fruits and keep on top of the nutella.
9. Sprinkle icing sugar on top on the fruits and serve.
Yummy looking bruschetta mohit jiReplyDelete
Try karna aur zaarur batana kaise bane hai.
Im sure, aapko acha lagega