SWEET BRUSCHETTA WITH FRUITS
My this recipe is a take on a dessert and the famous Italian starter (antipasto / antipasti ) - Bruschetta.
2-3 Kiwi fruits peeled
1 Box Strawberries
1 French Baguette
1 Small jar Nutella
20 gms Icing sugar
1. Peel the Banana, core the apple, and clean the strawberries.
2. Cut all the fruits into small cubes and keep them in a bowl and squeeze half lemon and mix well.
3. Keep it in the fridge for sometime to chill.
4. Slice the baguette in thin slices.
5. Heat a grill pan and toast the baguette until grill marks appear.
6. Remove the fruits from the fridge.
7. Spread the baguette with lots of Nutella.
8. Take a spoonful of the fruits and keep on top of the nutella.
9. Sprinkle icing sugar on top on the fruits and serve.